- TOUGHEST MILITARY GRADE MATERIAL: The reinforced shovel is made from hardened, heat-treated military solid carbon steel; its head is tough enough to survive any situation. Additionally, it's military-grade thicken handle makes it a breeze to work with. Handle abuse and multiple amounts of impact without scratches or dents
- 24-in-1 SURVIVAL TOOL: Features 24 tools in this convenient folding shovel: shovel board, saw, hatchet, hoe, hexagonal wrench, knife, hunting spear, bottle opener, screwdriver, blade, compass, fire starter, whistle, etc... It's ideal for off-roading, camping, hiking, SUVing, backpacking, fishing, RV camping, and a must-have for expeditionist, cadet, scout, military personnel, hikers, camper, hunter, fisherman, gardener, survivalist, truck driver, motorcyclist, etc.
- SURVIVAL SHOVEL WITH AXE - The hatchet is made from a strong mix of chromium and high carbon steel. Two of the most rigid metals that can handle any kind of abuse and impact. It's super sturdy chopping down trees and splitting wood. This shovel has passed the durability tests and our destruction tests and will be standing the test of time
- SCREW-ON EXTENSIONS BARS - Except for being an ordinary folding shovel, you can extend this shovel to a comfortable size for standing up digging. You can choose the length of the shovel by adding less or more extensions according to your height; Each extension bar is 7.3 inches; The shovel can be from 9.05 inch when folded to 39.5 inches when fully extended
- EASE of ASSEMBLY & STORAGE - Let's face it, some shovels may be a little hard to store in an EDC bag if they are fully assembled. That's why you'll need to find a shovel that will be easy to put together and easy to disassemble when you have finished using it and want to store it back in the bag. Folding shovels by Sahara Sailor will likely be your best bet if storage is important
Sahara Sailor Survival Shovel with Axe, High Carbon Steel Tactical Shovel Campin